Those who have upgraded to EMR 9.8 or CPS 12 have done so most likely with the plans to attest for Meaningful Use Stage 2. Here we are, almost to the end of the year and many users are throwing their hands in the air. An article written in August by Healthcare IT News, has noted many meaningful users are falling short. They note “too few people really, truly grasp the magnitude of the changes compared to Stage 1.”
Here is a quick tip:
To help providers maintain productivity while implementing new EHR workflows, consider having them use the new workflow on the first few patients of the morning or afternoon until they weed out conflicts and gain more confidence in using the software. Week by week they will add more and more patients until they are 100% electronic.
- CHUG Nashville – The CHUG Hotel Room Block Cuts Off Next Wednesday!
- CHUG Fall 2018 – Room Block Cuts Off in Two Weeks! Register ASAP to Secure a Room!
- IMPORTANT PRODUCT NOTICE: Rx Refill Patient Matching Update
- CHUG Fall 2018 Saver Discount is Now Available!
- REMINDER: Customer State of the Union Address on July 26, 2018
- Centricity Payer Connect Video
- CHUG Fall 2018 Keynote Speaker Announced!