DON’T WAIT….the deadline is FRIDAY JUNE 19, 2015
SUBMIT YOUR PRESENTATION!
CHUG needs users LIKE YOU to present sessions or lead discussions that are important and relevant to Centricity EMR and Practice Management users! Receive a discounted conference registration fee if you are selected to present a session during CHUG in New York.
Is the Future Now? Healthcare of Tomorrow Today
Since the adoption of legislation around Meaningful Use, Healthcare IT has been moving at light speed to catch up and surpass the technology of the day. Are we fulfilling the promises of an integrated healthcare world? Will the onset of ICD-10 be a step forward or a step back? Am I ready for medical wearable? Will my patients engage in their care? All of these questions relate back to the speed at which healthcare is moving, but are we and can we keep up?
Here are some topics of interest, but don’t limit yourself to these….
- What tools and workflows are you using to engage patients?
- How are you preparing for Electronic Prescribing of Controlled Substances?
- What reports are you using to increase efficiency?
- How is your office planning to utilize wearable data?
- Techniques to increase IT department productivity and efficiency.
- Change management techniques.
- Training techniques/systems.
- How do you prioritize in a world where every project is a high priority?
- How do you keep your Clinical Decision Support information up to date? Organized?
- How are you communicating with Health Information Exchanges?
- What interoperability are you doing?
- How do you take the pain out of coding with ICD-10?
- Customize versus Standardize? How do you balance them?
- Any other topic that would be of interest to Centricity EMR or PM users.
- You don’t mind being up in front of other people.
- It is so nice to share your knowledge with others.
- Networking is a good thing!
- Boost the profile of yourself and your organization.
- You WILL get a FANCY RIBBON to add to your name badge that says “SPEAKER”!
- And of course, all approved sessions will receive 2 discounted conference registration fees.