Don’t Wait to Register – The CHUG Hotel Room Block Closes in One Week!
The CHUG hotel room block at the Omni Nashville closes on Wednesday, October 10th. After this date, availability and the discounted room rate are no longer guaranteed. Don’t wait until it’s too late – register now and secure your hotel room!
10 Reasons Why YOU Need to Attend CHUG Fall 2018
- The Centricity Product is evolving like never before, make sure Value-Based Care Solutions Group, non-GE, is meeting your needs.
- Guide their investment dollars and resource allocation tradeoffs
- Help the New Company understand what is important to your practice
- Be a part of the solution and gain first-hand knowledge of recent products ready for adoption at your facility as well as cutting-edge advances coming soon!
- Our keynote speaker is Somava Stout, MS (Soma), currently serving as Vice President at the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI), a talk you will not want to miss.
- Attend one of our pre-conference classes and bring back a new skill to use in your practice.
- Using Centricity EDI? Sign up for the EDI User Group Meeting.
- As an attendee, you will have the opportunity to gain knowledge, tips, and tricks from multiple education sessions, from new and “long-term” users.
- The ability to collaborate and network with 600 plus healthcare professionals, software engineers, vendors, and value-added resellers
- And a reason users keep coming back…WE HAVE FUN! Come and learn in a productive and happy environment…plus you might even win a raffle prize! (ssshhh!)
Do NOT miss this opportunity – Join us from November 8th to 10th
The conference agenda consists of OVER 70 educational sessions – presented by Centricity Users, CHUG Sponsors, and GE VBC!
Here’s a sample of the sessions being presented this year!
Clinical Track:Top 10 Optimization Findings (and other tips from Neverland) Tired of Fixing Things on the Back End? Learn from our Mistakes
Technical Track:It’s not a Disaster until the Physician doesn’t have the Chart Best Practices for EMR Migration, Database Purge, and Data Archiving
Leadership Track:You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know Team Building & Jelly Beans
Financial Track:Should You Be Paid in Full? Optimizing Denial Turnaround Time with Automated Encounter Indexing GE VBC:Saving Time and Improving Community Collaboration with Hospital Connect Payer and Providers: Working Together for Better Outcomes at Lower Cost And of course, there are many more! To see the full agenda, click here.
The CHUG Room Block Cuts Off on Wednesday, October 10th!