You Need Credits and We’ve Got Them!
Continuing Education: CME and Nursing CE Credits AVAILABLE
Attendees can earn both Nursing CE and Physician CME credits by attending the CHUG Fall 2018 Conference.
You asked and we heard…this is our second year offering education credits and our hope is to expand our offerings to include AHIMA CEUs. Stay tuned for more information!
Do NOT miss this opportunity – Join us November 8th to 10th!
“Preventing Value Based Failure with Population Health and Analytics that Matter!”
Now more than ever before, Healthcare organizations need data. Not presented in the same old way, we need meaningful analytics with comprehensive actionable data that drives transformation. Providers and care teams need as much information as possible and limits to this put patients at risk.
Healthcare is rapidly becoming a consumer-driven market, Healthcare organizations can no longer sit back and run businesses as usual. Access to information at the right time and in the right format is critical to successfully managing population health and risk under value-based care.
Care coordination, gaps in care, active analytics, designee alerts, and patient proxies, using data to ensure that no person falls through the cracks. Become data savvy, be prepared to compete with simple, intuitive, usable population health analytics and optimize data effectively for the people who matter the most: our patients.
The CHUG Room Block Cuts off Wednesday, October 10th!
New Pre-conference Classes Just Added!
Be sure to check out all the pre-conference classes being offered at CHUG.
- Qvera Interface Engine Level 1 Certification
- EMR Crystal Reports Class (for CPS Chart & CEMR)
- CPS-PM Custom Reports Class (for CPS Practice Management)
- InDxLogic: Optimizing Document Indexing Automation to Save Money, Time and Improve and Quality Metrics
- Beginning Visual Form Editor
- Intermediate Visual Form Editor
- Best Practices, Workflows, Clinical Documentation Integrity and Value-Based Reimbursement
- HTML Form Building with Clinical Forge
- Managing Interfaces with FHIR/HL7 in Centricity EMR and CPS
- The Centricity Patient Portal – How to Improve Your Portal Workflows with Centricity
- New – Primary Care Team Optimization Workshop – Offered by the Institute for Transformative Healthcare (ITH)
- New – “Fight burnout and automate your workflows with SimpleChart. (You own it. We’ll help you use it!)”
- New – “Fight burnout and automate workflows with SimpleChart. (You own it. Practice using it in our sandbox!)
Click here to learn more about the pre-conference classes being offered at CHUG.