Purpose and General Responsibilities
The primary purpose of the Technology Committee is to ensure that the website accurately represents the CHUG membership and to assist the Board of Directors in fulfilling its oversight responsibilities for matters relating to technology. Specific objectives of the Technology Committee include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the website is kept up-to-date with member-driven information that is designed to enhance the value of the CHUG membership base.
- Promote the growth of the membership base by maintaining a resource-rich website.
- Create alternate sources of revenue for the membership through advertising vendor services.
- Compile and report website statistics to the Board of Directors.
- Coordinate with other committees in posting relevant information and communicate this information to the CHUG membership
- Special projects as identified by the Board of Directors
- The Committee shall not exceed ten members
- All Committee members must be an active GE Centricity User.
- New Committee members will be solicited from the membership and appointed by the chairperson.
- 2-year term
- Expected time comment: up to 6 hours per month