December 3, 2014
Dear Clinical Quality Reporting Customer,
We want to share with you an important downtime notice for Clinical Quality Reporting (CQR). This downtime is necessary to support the continually growing volumes of data and calculation requests. The update also provides support for additional Meaningful Use workflows and makes some changes to the clinical quality measures displayed on your dashboard. Please refer to the release notes that we expect to post to the CQR section of the Centricity™ Practice Solution (CPS) Centricity EMR (CEMR) and Service Portals on Monday, December 8
Please be aware of the following:
- We will bring CQR down for two short periods starting the evening of December 5th, and we expect the system to be available for full use by the evening of December 8th.
- The CQR Dashboard will be unavailable Friday evening through Saturday morning.
- CQR ingestion processes will be suspended briefly for some customers on Monday beginning at 9:00 AM PST.
- We will be reaching out to some of you prior to the downtime to make configuration changes to your system. A project manager will contact you by Friday, if this is required for your system.
- For this Maintenance period, you do NOT need to turn off your CQR Channel in QIE nor your CQR subscription in the CPS or CEMR applications. However, we recommend you review QIE for errors that may have occurred during the downtime or as a result of configuration changes within the CQR application. Instructions for performing this task will be posted to the Service Portal on Monday.
We will work expeditiously to make these updates, and we will post an announcement to the Service Portal when the system is available.
To receive notifications directly to your email account when we post these updates, please log in to the CQR section of the CPS or CEMR Service Portal, click on “follow” in the top right hand corner of the page, and check “InBox”. Should you need assistance in configuring your account to follow these pages, please read Getting Started: Following Products and Communities and Email or Stream Notifications?.
We thank you for your patience during this time. If you have any additional questions, please call Centricity Support Services at 1-888-436-8491.
Vice President & General Manager, Ambulatory Practice Solutions GE Healthcare IT