Conference Planning & Education Committee
The primary purpose of the committee is to ensure the long term sustainability of the CHUG conferences through successful innovative and unique programming.
Specific objectives are:
- Assist in the planning of each CHUG conference, including recommendation of theme, location and keynote speaker.
- Collaborate with GE, Conference Planner and Sponsors to organize and plan the conferences.
- Approval of vendor sponsorships.
- Develop, monitor, evaluate and approve CHUG education content/proposed presentations.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Committee to increase user attendance.
- Recruit speakers and develop learning content to improve users experience.
- Develop an effective evaluation method to determine content effectiveness.
- Work with GE, value-added resellers (VARs) and sponsors to offer new learning tools for future enhancements.
We can be reached at: [email protected]